- Customised Chinese Painting / Calligraphy Hanging Scroll Introduction
- Mini Multi-Purpose Scrolls
- Chinese Calligraphy Mounting Service & Prices
- Prices for Customised Chinese Painting Hanging Scroll
- Hanging Scrolls – versatile applications
- Chinese Painting Hanging Scroll FAQ
- Chinese Painting Hanging Scroll Manuscript / Artwork Requirements
- Shop for Chinese Painting Replicas
Our printer is able to print up to 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution.
However, to fully utilise the printer’s capabilities, we have to supply it an image of equal resolution.
Usually 300 dpi, at the size you want to print, is optimal for printing. There might not be significant improvement seen by human eyes when an image is printed at higher than 300 dpi.
In the case where there is no better choice, we could accept 200- 250dpi files, after considering the following factors :
- Viewing distance
- Image nature
- However these are not the optimal case, because once the viewing distance is close, the image would not look so good and it would reflect badly on our printing.
Various photo source
In general, images obtained via these sources are generally compressed files and are only optimal for viewing on the phone or printing as a 4R size print.
- Facebook (download other’s photo)
So what resolution do I need for the print I want to do?
We do have a general guideline on our price u0026amp; size list.
However, if you have something not on the list – feel free to email us with question!